- KLRU Public File available on the FCC website
- 2016 Local Content & Service Report to the Community
- KLRU Diversity and Non-Discrimination Policy 2016-17
- EEO Public File Annual Report with License Application – 2014
- EEO Public File Report 2016 – 2017
- 2015 IRS 990 Federal Tax Filing
- 2015 IRS 990T Federal Tax Filing
- Audited Financial Statements for FY 2015 and FY 2016
- CPB Annual Financial Report (AFR) is available upon request
- CPB Station Activity Benchmark Survey (SABS) is available upon request
KLRU Open Meetings Policy
Meetings of the KLRU Board of Trustees, its committees, and the KLRU Community Advisory Board are open to the public. All persons shall be permitted to attend any meeting of the board, or of any such committee or body, and no person shall be required, as a condition to attendance at any such meeting, to register such person’s name or to provide any other information.
Code of Integrity
KLRU supports the Public Media Code of Integrity.
Closed Caption Certificate
All programming provided by KLRU complies with the closed captioning requirements published by the Federal Communications Commission as embodied in 47 C.F.R.§ 79.1, including regulations concerning closed captioning quality. Programming provided KLRU complies with these regulations by either: (i) satisfying the caption quality standards set forth in 47 C.F.R. § 79.1 (j) (2); (ii) adopting and following the “Video Programming Best Practices” set forth in 47 C.F.R.. § 79.1 (k) (1); or (iii) being subject to one or more of the captioning exemptions set forth in 47 C.F. R. § 79.1 (d), including programming for which the audio is in a language other than English or Spanish and that is not scripted programming that can be captioned using the “electronic news room” technique; interstitial material, promotional announcements, and public service announcements that are 10 minutes or less in duration; and/or programming that consists primarily of non-vocal music.
KLRU-TV, Austin PBS
P.O. Box 7158, Austin, TX 78713-7158
2504-B Whitis Ave, Austin, TX 78712
phone: (512) 471-4811
fax: (512) 471-5561