Contact your legislators to let them know you can’t imagine a world without public television and KLRU!
How to Contact Your Representative
Find out who your House Representative is by visiting www.govtrack.us.
Contact Your Senator
Here’s an example of what you can say:
- Identify yourself as a constituent, which town/city and state.
- Thank the member for his/her service to your community/state.
- State the purpose of the call: “I am concerned about the threat to federal funding for public television. Please make sure funding for public television continues.”
- Tell them why public television is important to YOU.
- “Public television is an important investment in our future.”
- “Thank you for your time.”